Friday 6 January 2012

Mission 31: Lock Down (1 of 3)

Mission:
Lock Down
Team:
Veterans Daniel Rocka, Will Furno, Preston Stormer, Mark Surge, Natalie Breez, Nathan Evo and Julius Nex
Mission Manger:
Nathaniel Zib
Objective:
Re-capture all the villains who have escaped Hero Factory prison and put them back behind bars where they belong before they can get off world.
Rocka's Log:


"Now!!!" I shouted.
XT4 looked in my direction. He knew something was up. It had been a while since we'd attacked him and he must of been beginning to think that we'd retreated by now. My shout told him other wise and as he stared in my direction to determine the source of the sound Nex had been sneaking up behind him.
BOOM!!!
Nex had landed a perfect shot on the villain. Suddenly, XT4 swung round and pinned Nex to the floor. His saw spun only an inch away from Nex's face and if it weren't for his strength Nex would have been spare parts by now.
"This could've gone better." Evo said from the side of me.
"It's not over yet." I reminded him. "Now lets go show him who's boss."
We charged together and I used my energy blaster to shot XT4 away from Nex. Evo then chucked a barrel of explosives right at XT4 I then shot it in mid air and the explosion knocked the villain down. Nex then cuffed him and confiscated the saw just in case.
The world around them then flickered and faded away. XT4 then followed until the plain white room of a training sphere was left. The door open and Stormer walked though to give us another lecture. I thought it was hard being a rookie but life as a veteran isn't what I thought it was at all.
"Great teamwork there." He said. "You've come along way since you were first assembled. However you may have left Nex hanging there a little too long."
"Just as we planned." Evo joked.
"Says you?" Nex said back, seems he was unamused  until we all started laughing about it.
An alarm suddenly went went off, signalling a mission.
"Where needed." Stormer said. "Nex you're coming with me on this one."
"What about us?" I asked.
"Try some more training." He shouted back while running to the briefing. "You never know when you're going to need it."
"Well that's fair." I said to Evo.
"Oh well." He replied as if it were nothing. "Lets hit the weapons testing chamber. I've heard they've got a special one today."

It was Surge's turn to test today. Furno and Breez were already there when we arrived.
"What's Zib got for us today?" I asked them.
"An Energy Crossbow." Furno replied. "Built for pin point accuracy apparently."
"So they say." Breez added. "I'm not convinced it can beat those other models."
"Looks like were about to find out." Evo said as Surge walked up with the Crossbow in hand. The weapon certainly looked the part. The target appeared to be a tiny bullet shell. It was almost microscopic. I doubted Surge would be able to hit it but I was proved wrong a second later when the bow shot an arrow that travelled at lighting speed. The bullet had been designated into nothing.

I caught Zib after the test. He had just watched Stormer and Nex's take off when I found him.
"Zib!" I said to get his attention. "You've got to let me try out that new crossbow. Imagine all the villains I could clobber with that thing."
"I'm afraid that's out of the question." Zib replied firmly. "It's still in the testing stage. Plus putting a thing like that with a Hero like you is just asking for trouble."
"Aw come on." I said. "I couldn't do that much damage could I."
"I think you know the answer to that question." Zib replied.
"Just one mission." I begged.
"I'm sorry Rocka but no is my final answer." He said and with that the conversation was over.
Suddenly the alarm went off but this wasn't for a mission. The doors locked shut with a slam and there was only one thing this could mean. Lock down!
Furno ran up to us flanked by Evo.
"What is it." He asked.
"What ever it is it can't be good." I responded.
"Rocka's right." Zib confirmed with fear in his voice. "The situations on the detention level. There's been a breakout!"
"A break out now!" I said in shock. "We can't handle this it's a mission for the pro's."
"You are the pro's!" Zib encouraged. "Some of Hero Factory's finest! Now get down there and catch 'em and cuff 'em!"

No comments:

Post a Comment