Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 Hero Review: Furno 3.0

Hi,
My brother got Furno for Christmas and as my last post in 2011 I'm going to review him. Since it is my brothers set you will see his opinion at the end so read on for that plus the review itself...

The build is basic and no different from the others. It gets an 8/10

The new pieces are cool but their aren't many of them in this set. The wing pieces are cool but we've seen them on Raw-Jaw as tusks so they aren't exclusive. The exclusive hero badge is cool but not to different from the others. The only other new piece is the Head which is awesome and looks like an eagle however sometimes it gets in the way of articulation but on its own its great. I'll give the new pieces a 7/10

The design is good and he does look like he's an aerodynamic hero but I feel that parts are often clashing and articulation is restricted. I don't mind the upper leg armours absence to much however I would have preferred the skeletal pieces there to be red instead of black. I tried swooping them out with the ones on Raw-Jaw and I think it looks better but like I said before I'm not to bothered about it. The weapon is good and it works a plasma bow. I find it a good use of some older pieces an I can imagine it being a bow. I'll give the design an 8/10

The playability is good but needs more figures to make it great. It's a 5/10


Overall Furno is a nice model model but it isn't one of the best. I do like his weapon and his head  but the way he's gome together isn't the best and the amount of new pieces isn't the best either. However, I give him an overall rating of 8/10

That was my review of Furno and I hope that you enjoyed it as a last post for 2011. I do recommend this set but if you are getting just a few of the Savage Planet sets then I would recommend you miss him out. Now onto what my brother thinks...


One thing I like about him is the wings plus the bow because they are very unique. I don't like the fact that he doesn't have much armour because his legs are his weak spot. Overall I give him an 8/10


That was my brothers opinion on Furno. More reviews will be coming in January so look for them. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I only got one hero factory set for Cmas, Jetbug. now i have all of the 2.0 villains, except for the Firelord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SnowWolf. Are you planing to get Fire Lord soon? Also would you be able to do a review of Jetbug on your blog? Hope you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete