Saturday 28 January 2012

2011 Villain Review: Witch Doctor

Hi,
Sorry it's been a while. I'm back with a review of a set I received for Christmas, Witch Doctor. A massive figure with no flaws. Onto the review...

The build was amazing. It was challenging and wasn't completely made up of the ball-joint system and features some classic technic for the frame of it. He really does come together well and it's a build full of fun. It's a definite 10/10

The new pieces are great. There are so many of then that I can count them all. The head is the main one and features two of then which is good for MoC's. I think his white spike pieces are new but I'm not 100% sure. Some others are just recolours and small technic pieces. I'll give the new pieces an 8/10

The design is awesome and probably the best I've seen in ages. The legs are awesome and look great. The arms are well articulated an are not blocked by the spikes at all. The staff is cool and looks the part. I'll give the design a 10/10

Playability is okay but you need Racka XL to go along with him. It's a 7/10

Overall the set is amazing and worth the money. It is defiantly one of the best Hero Factory sets ever and has an amazing build too. Overall rating for this one is a 10/10

That was my review of Witch Doctor and that's all for the 2011 sets but there are still more reviews to come and first up for 2012 is the big guy, Black Phantom. Next up will be the fourth mission of Series 2 which will be an underwater adventure. So please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment