Wednesday 6 October 2010

Mission 9: The Fight for Victory (1 of 2)

Mission: 
The Fight for Victory
Team:
Alpha Team Veteran Preston Stormer, Jimi Stringer and Dunkan Bulk with Rookies Will Furno, Natalie Breez and Mark Surge
Objective:
Capture Von Nebula once and for all.
Furno's Log:

This mission was destined one of the greatest in HeroFactory history, and I was honoured to be a part of it. This mission was a lot of things, but exciting was not one of them. Sure, it may sound fun but in reality this mission was deadly.
As soon as we landed gunshots began and I was almost taken out within the first couple of minutes. After melting some drones I focused my attacks on Rotor. He had gotten the upper hand against me last time but I wasn't going to let that happen again.
The one thing I did find odd was Xplode's absence. After the explosion we saw Rotor flying away in the distance and we assumed Xplode was with him. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind and went to face Rotor.
"Hey Rotor!!!" I shouted. "Remember me?"
"All you Hero's look the same to me!" Rotor replied. "Besides, soon you will all be part of the scrap heap."
"Don't count on it!" I said, narrowly avoiding his meteor blast.
Out of the corner of my eve I saw Surge and Breez take on a drone that was bigger than the others and was armed with more powerful weapons than any others I'd ever seen. I tried to ignore them. If I continued getting distracted my head my head would become detached from my body.
I knocked Rotor to the ground and stood over him."Surrender!!!" I said.
"Never!!!" He said as he kicked me and made me hit the ground.
I got up and looked to the other side of me and saw Bulk on the ground, unconscious. Then it happened.
"Kid!!!" Stormer called. "Watch out!!!"
It was already to late. Rotor shot me and I lay on the ground watching Stormer defeat Rotor, then everything went black...

No comments:

Post a Comment