Sunday 26 September 2010

Mission 8: Prison Break

Mission:
Prison Break
Team:
Alpha Team Veteran Preston Stormer with Rookies Will Furno, Natalie Breez and Mark Surge
Objective:
Stop Rotor and Xplode's and recapture the villains.
Stormer's Log:

I don't know how but Rotor and Xplode escaped. I didn't ask questions because I knew that their was no time to waste. These villains were some of the most powerful in the galaxy. Unfortunately, all I had was a team of rookies. They were showing amazing skill's but they were still just rookies. Anyway, as we were chasing the villains, I overheard them talking.
"Quick!!!" Xplode shouted. "Their catching up to us."
"If you could fly like me, We wouldn't be in this situation." Rotor said. "And I thought you were thinking of a plan."
"Keep your blades on!!! I'm thinking of it." Xplode replied.
After that I shot the ground ahead of them. They both stopped and turned around.
"To late!!!" Rotor said. "They've found us."
"But they won't capture us." Xplode said as he shot his meteor blaster at us.
"Look out!!!" I said as I ducked down and assumed the rookies did the same. I got up and returned fire on the villains. The rookies did the same and we slowly became the winning side.
"Permission to outflank, Alpha Leader?" Furno asked.
"Permission granted, Furno." I replied.
I had to admit, Furno had some skills but the kid had along way to go before he became a true hero. I watched as Furno sneaked round and began attacking  from behind.
"Come on." I shouted and we charged towards the villains.
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!" Xplode roared and suddenly their was an enormous explosion and then everything went black.

When I woke up I was happy to see that the rookies were each in one peace but I was not happy to that the villains had got away.
"We'll never find them now." I moaned.
"Don't count on it." Furno said. "I put a tracking device on Rotor during the fight. We will be able to find them wherever they hide."
"Good job kid." I congratulated him. "With any luck, it will lead us to Von Nebula himself..."

No comments:

Post a Comment