Tuesday 19 October 2010

Dunkan Bulk Opinion

Hi,
I just did the review of my brothers new HeroFactory set and I gave him a 9/10 overall. If you remember my review of Preston Stormer I did a post about my brothers opinion, this will be the same only about Dunkan Bulk. Now onto my brothers opinion:

My favourite part about the set is that the weapon arm is more filled in than Preston Stormer and Jimi Stringer. I really like the colour because it makes him look tough. The leg pieces are the same as the other Hero's so there is nothing special there. I guess that's it, I would give Dunkan Bulk a 8/10

That was my brothers opinion on Dunkan Bulk and remember their will be no more HeroFactory reviews until Christmas but who knows, there could be a surprise review but I don't think there will be any more until Christmas. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment