Tuesday 19 October 2010

2010 Hero Review: Dunkan Bulk

Hi,
My brother got Dunkan Bulk the same time I got Jimi Stringer and Bulk is quite a cool Hero. He also has a great colour scheme which is very unique. Now onto the review...


The build was the basic Alpha Team build except that the weapon arm is on the left instead of the right but that hardly changes the build. I'll give the build a regular 4/10

The new pieces are very cool. My favourite one is the arm because its not as hollow as Stormers and Stringers, unfortunately its not completely filled in. He also comes with a hero core that match's his head pieces colour. The body armour looks very strong and the colour adds to the effect. I'll give the new pieces a 10/10

As you all know by now, the playability gets a 5/10

Overall, Bulk is very cool. I would suggest not getting him in this set and getting bulk and vapour instead, unless you like the silver hand because of its use for MoCing or are a collector (Like Me) and are aiming to get all the sets. Overall I'll give Bulk a 9/10


Thanks for reading this review. I'm not sure what review will be next but I will probably be doing my brother's opinion on the set like I did with Preston Stormer. Anyway, please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment