Saturday 18 September 2010

Mission 7: Thunder and Lightning

Mission:
Thunder and Lightning
Team:
Alpha Team Veteran Jimi Stringer with Rookies Will Furno, Natalie Breez and Mark Surge
Objective:
Defeat Thunder and his army of drones.
Surge's Log:


Jimi Stringer had faced down Thunder not so long ago. The villain got away and apparently some of his drones escaped with him. Now it was up to me, Stringer, Furno and Breez to stop that villain once and for all.
"Get ready rookies." Stringer said. "This is going to be a battle to remember."
I thought on those words but then I got interrupted by a loud explosion. I looked to my left to see that our engines had been hit.
"Jump for it!!!" I shouted.
As soon as I said it we all jumped off the ship. We all landed safely. I looked up to see our ship explode.
"Well there goes our ride." I said.
"I think we've got bigger problems." Furno pointed out. There was a dozen drones heading towards us.
"Take em' out." Stringer ordered.
I didn't need to be told twice. I raised my blasters and shot one, two, three, these drones weren't very armoured but the were overwhelming.
"Stand back!!!" Stringer ordered. He let out a impossibly loud sonic blast. The drones fell into pieces.
"Wow!!!" Breez said. "Now that's hero power."
"Come on." Stringer said as if he did that thing every day, which he probably did. We've got a villain to defeat.

We found Thunders base pretty easily. However his army of drones would make it a challenge to get in. Furno melted the two drones guarding the entrance to the courtyard.
"Furno, Breez, you distract the drones in the courtyard." Stringer ordered. "Surge, you and me are going inside to take down Thunder."
I was as surprised as Furno and Breez, I was going to fight a villain with a member of Alpha Team.
Stringer pressed the button and Furno and Breez charged in and began the fight, gun shots filled the air, I was tempted to join the battle but Stringer stopped me.
"Come on." He said. "Its time to take Thunder down."

We went around the battle without detection, then we charged into the main base.
As usual, Thunder was waiting for us. "Welcome Hero's" Thunder said. "I see that you have fought your way."
"Surrender Thunder." Stringer ordered. "And perhaps your prison sentence will be shorter."
"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Thunder laughed. "Last time we met I escaped and nearly destroyed you. That can easily happen again."
Suddenly, Thunder shot his Meteor blaster at us. I jumped for it in time but Stringer wasn't so lucky. He was knocked unconscious and was laying on the flour.
"Now its your turn rookie!!!" Thunder said as he shot his meteor blaster at me. I activated my Lightning blades and crossed the beams to make a shield. The meteor blast exploded but I was unharmed. Thunder ran back and got on a elevating platform. I got on another one and we both began rising to the roof. Thunder kept shooting at me but I shielded myself from his blows.
When we reached the top I put my lightning blades together and created a double sided sword. We traded blows for a while until I got the advantage. I jumped over him and placed the hero-cuffs onto his arms.
"NO!!!" Thunder roared.
I look over the edge to see that Furno and Breez had beaten the army of drone's. Then I went down to check on Stringer.
We were taking down Von Nebula's henchman one by one, and soon we would bring Von Nebula himself to justice. But for now, all we could do is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment