Wednesday 15 September 2010

Mission 6: Bulk

Mission:
Bulk
Team:
Alpha Team Veteran Dunkan Bulk
Objective:
Save a city on Almaak V from Vapour's rampage.
Bulk's Log:


I was board. It had been days and I had not been on any mission whatsoever. The train sphere had gotten old ages ago. I was just waiting for the call to get me out of this sleeping pod and onto the battle field. Then it happened:
“Attention Hero Bulk, Vapour has just been spotted causing major mayhem and he must be stopped. Report immediately to the Refitting Room to be mission-equipped with special breathing helmet, jetpack and a special weapon for each arm. Only this special equipment, your strength and experience can withstand Vapour’s dual tube-fed weapons that shoot corrosive vapour!”

I arrived on Almaak V, alone. Then I realised that this was the first time I was going solo. No Stormer to tell me what to do, no Stringer to make it so noisy, just me. Oh yeah, ages ago, when I was on a mission with Stormer and Stringer, I had a little fight with Almaak V's Government about them trying to start a war with the Prima Giedi star system. But the past is behind me now. And I'm ready to fight Vapour.
I activated my jetpack and flew off to search for Vapour. By the way, flying is awesome! Anyway, as soon a I found Vapour, I flew down to him and shouter: "HEY VAPOUR!!!"
Then I realised how stupid that was. He turned around and shot me down within seconds.
"Ha! Ha! Ha!" Vapour laughed. "You are such an easy opponent. 5 seconds of fighting and I'm already winning. "
I was getting angry. I raised my gun and shot at him. He went flying backwards and landed on the ground with a bang.
"Who's winning now." I said as I got up and ran towards him.
Vapour quickly recovered and said: "Not you!!!"
He shot his corrosive vapour at me but this time I was ready. I jumped over the blast and and got my Hero-Cuffs ready.
Before he knew it, Vapour was defeated with the Hero-Cuffs locked on him. I took him back to the Factory for trial against his crimes.
But the thing that I was proud of was that I had completed my first solo mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment