Thursday 2 February 2012

Mission 35: Hunter and Prey

Mission:
Hunter and Prey
Team:
Veteran Nathan Evo
Mission Manager:
Nathaniel Zib
Objective:
Find Toxic Reapa, a villain who recently escaped from Hero Factory prison, and bring him back to justice.
Evo's Log:

I admit that the choice for heroes to go on missions alone was shock to me. It was even more shocking to hear that I was going on a mission to Z'chaya so that I could re-capture Toxic Reapa. I'd read some of the files and from that I've gathered that Toxic Reapa's not a villain I want to meet.
I jumped out the Hero Craft and landed on the jungle terrain. "Zib." I said through the communicator. "I've arrived on Z'chaya."
"Copy that Evo." He replied. "Our scan shows that Toxic Reapa is somewhere in your vicinity."
"Glad to hear it." I said sarcastically.
"Evo, I have been assured that your armour should protect you from Toxic Reapa's attacks." He said.
"The word 'should' doesn't fill me with confidence." I replied. I then heard foot steps and quickly hid behind a tree. I looked around to see who it was.
"Evo." Zib said over the communicator. "What's happening?"
"Lets just say I've found your villain." I replied while readying my gun.
I turned and fired at him. I then went back for cover as he shot back. Toxic waste hit the tree I was behind and began eating its way through the wood.
"I was wondering when you'd show up Hero!" Toxic Reapa said.
"I'm not scared of you Toxic Reapa!" I replied. Holding my blaster tight.
"Oh but you are." He taunted. "Everyone is."
He fired another lot of toxic waste in my direction. I decided to stop hiding and charged guns blazing, what I do best, and caught him off balance. I then punched him in the head and threw him back. He hit a tree with a thump but he wasn't finished yet. He fired toxic waste which hit my tank-arm and I went to my knees.
"No-one does that to me and lives to see another day." He said in bitterness and ever present anger. He then came up to me and aimed his toxic waste blaster at my head. "I'll make short work of you!"
I then struck and pushed him away and fired my blaster to knock him an extra blow. I knew my usual methods would not work so I decided to fake my defeat. It worked and so did the armour, thankfully. Before he could come out his daze I cuffed him and began to walk back to the ship. I guess facing your fears is the best way to conquer them. Even if it could get you killed but it's best not to think about that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment