Thursday 2 June 2011

2011 Hero Review: Nex 2.0

Hi,
I got Nex 2.0 while I was away and Drilldozer for my brother, a big hint for what the next review will be. He's so awesome that I don't want to waist any time and get right onto the review:


The build is basic and I don't really need to say any thing. Its a solid 8/10

New pieces are basically all the same as other sets. He does have these cool saw pieces for his weapon which have quite a sleek robotic texture to them and only come in the gun metal colour. Also in gunmetal is the visor which is quite curved in design and different to the others which are more square and bulky, it has fine small details like a buzz-saw and a antenna along with some other things too. His unique piece is the same style as the others and is in white, orange and black. He has the new head, spike and core in a dark green which I don't think we've seen LEGO do in a long time. Other parts are generic only in different colours so new pieces gets a 10/10

Design is great and the colour scheme helps a lot. Orange and green work well with each other and make him look a bit like a carrot colour wise. Moving away from that he is basic and a new colour to have for a Hero. The return of the old green gives me hope for a Hero with that coloured armour in the future but we'll have to wait and see. The design, great as it is, gets a 7/10

Playability is another thing I don't need to say anything about. As always with the Hero's its a 6/10

Overall I think that Nex 2.0 is a great Hero and I really enjoyed adding him to my collection. He gets a well deserved rating of 9/10


Thanks for reading this review of Nex 2.0 and I hope it helped you decide whether or not you want to add him to your collection. Next review will be of Drilldozer and it'll include my bothers opinion as it is his set. Since my story Mission 2.0 is now over I don't have much to post about mission wise but I am planning the Savage Plant series and it will probably be made up of 10 missions. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment