Friday 24 June 2011

HeroFactory Site Updated!!!

Hi,
The HeroFactory Website now has new bios and a background story on the new mission. There is also videos and other great features too. I haven't found out much about Rocka except that he's a rookie following in Furno's footsteps. Still nothing about how he becomes Rocka XL or anything. There is probably going to be a new episode or two as there are some pictures on the story page. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it. Click here to see the updated website and all the new changes in person. Also, expect a review of Fire Lord next, I apologise that I still don't have Breez 2.0 yet but I'll try to cover her later with the 2010 sets I missed. I hopefully will be getting Thunder on my birthday which is this time next month! I also hope to get some new 3.0 sets. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment