Wednesday 2 February 2011

2010 Vehicle Review: Furno Bike

Hi,
My brother got the Furno Bike towards the end of January and both me and him are very impressed with it. Its a great size for the price and comes with a decent figure of Furno. If you remember my first 2010 review as of Will Furno so I decided to end with the Furno Bike. I did miss 3 sets, Mark Surge, Thunder and Meltdown, which I may get some time later in the year but after this I am moving onto 2011. Lets get on with the review.


The build was good. It had an interesting design which left the middle hollow but its covered up by armour so it doesn't matter and filling it in would increase the price so its kind of a pro that its hollow however it does mark the build down so I'll give it a 9/10

There are not many new pieces. Six are on Furno but they are common in the new sets. There are a good amount of recolours on the bike but no new piece so far as I know. I'm giving the new pieces a 8/10

Playability is good. Its got a good bit of durability but gets boring after a while. If you have a few villains for it to fight then its great but alone not so great. It also comes with two Meteor Launchers but they are probably called something different when used by Hero's. I'll give it a 8/10

Overall its great. I like that it comes with Furno but I think it would have been better if they gave him a different helmet and a different name to give some diversity. I really like this set so I'm giving it a overall rating of 9/10


I hope you enjoyed this review. Bellow is my brothers opinion of this set. Please comment and follow,
matanui,
                                                               
Furno Bike Opinion
Hi,
Above is the review of the Furno Bike and now its time to do my brothers opinion on it. I gave the set a 9/10 Lets see what he gives it...

The part I really like about this set is the engine design at the back and the neon-orange pieces are very effective. I also like the massive wheels because they were a lot bigger than I thought they would be and the way how they are connected. The part I don't like is that when I was building the inside was hollow and it made the build less enjoyable. Because it is really cool I am giving it a overall rating of 10/10 (Just)

That was my brothers opinion of the Furno Bike. Next will be the first 2011 review of Jetbug., followed buy Surge 2.0 and Furno 2.0. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I like the fact that you're doing a kind of dual review. Also If you want to post any news or stories of hero factory on wob, there is now a page for it, but you don't have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't post on it 'cause I cant find the edit button. I think its because I'm only an author. If you could change that then I'll probably be able to. I've also got a Bionicle MoC planned and when its finished I'll post it on WOB :)

    ReplyDelete