Saturday 1 January 2011

2010 Villain Review: Von Nebula

Hi,
I got this for Christmas and its awesome. He is my favourite Villain and maybe my favourite HeroFactory set that was released in 2010. He has some cool pieces that were seen in the Bionicle series but in new colours. Now onto the review...


The build was great. There was a lot of cool techniques used in him and sometimes your not sure what's the function of a part is until a little latter in the build. As always with these types of sets the legs are very repetitive but that's fine hen you get to the overall look of the model. I'm giving the build an amazingly high 10/10

There weren't many new pieces but there are a lot of re-colours. I think the only new piece is the spikes on his upper arms which were also used on Xplode  but in a different colour. He comes with the pieces that were used as Tridax Pods in the Bionicle series except this time they're in a nice black/blue re-colour piece. The most notable re-colour is the mask which was used on Hydraxon in the Bionicle series. I'm giving the new pieces a 6/10

Now, for the playability. Since he doesn't have a Meteor Launcher he' got the same amount of playability as the Hero's. I'm giving him a 5/10

Overall Von Nebula is great and for a collector of HeroFactory he is defiantly going to be a centre piece. I would suggest getting Rotor instead for the younger kids but if your older then I would recommend him. I'm giving him a overall rating of 9/10


Thanks for reading this review, next will probably be Rotor. As always, please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment