Friday 14 January 2011

Mission 13: The Beginning of the End

Mission:
The Beginning of the End
Team: 
Veterans Will Furno, Preston Stormer, Natalie Breez and Mark Surge
Objective:
End the attack on Tanker Station 22.
Furno's Log:

Tanker Station 22 is a key part of HeroFactory. Although it is off-world it still supplies a lot of the fuel that HeroFactory uses for Drop Ships and weapons. We didn't know exactly who as attacking the station but they had to be very powerful (or very stupid) to pull of something like this.
We were flying above the Tanker Station preparing to make the jump. I had to admit that I was nervous. This was my first mission as a proper hero and I needed to make a good impression.
"Listen up team!" Stormer said. "We are about to make the jump into the unknown. Anything could be waiting for us hen we hit the ground so stay alert."
"Understood alpha leader." We all replied. Its odd, when I stand around Stormer it makes me feel like a rookie again. Maybe it will go away over time, I'm a hero now and I need to start acting like it.
Once we were ready Stormer said: "Jumping in 3... 2... 1!!!"
We all made the jump and went speeding towards the station. Surge was having the time of his life, Breez seemed happy to be in her element and Stormer was as serious as ever. We all landed well with the exception of Surge who landed flat on his face.
"I'm Okay." He said as I helped him up. "My cores still intact."
"I wish I could say the same about you head." Breez joked.
"Hey!!!" Surge said.
"Quiet." Stormer said. "I can here something."
"Yeah, I can here it too." I whispered.
"What is it?" Surge asked as quietly as he could.
"Jet packs." Stormer realised.
BOOM!!! We were all blown away by a massive explosion. I had never felt anything like it before.
"So the Hero's have come." Said our attacker. "Just as Nitroblast predicted."
"Who are you?" Stormer said pointing his gun at the villain.
"The names Jetbug." He said. "The last name you'll ever here." He shot at us again and we narrowly survived the blast.
"This guy's using some serious fire power." I said.
"Yeah but even so I don't think he could of attacked this place alone." Stormer said.
I looked behind us and saw a huge monstrous figure with a massive drill walking slowly towards us.
"I think you might be right I replied." I said.
Surge shot the new  villain with all his power. The villain was not fazed and continued walking with a evil grin on his face.
"Oh-No." Stormer said.
"What is it." I asked Stormer. "Do you know these guy's?"
"The Fire Villains." Stormer said shaking. "I thought Jetbug was just a coincidence but Drilldozer too. It must be them. They used to be simple mining bots but there quest for power drove them to search across the galaxy to find fuel to increase there strength."
"That's why they came here." I realized. "This place has loads of fuel."
"Yeah. And if I remember correctly there's one more hench-bot we should be on the look out for." Stormer said.
"That would be me!!!" Said the final villain (At least I hope he was the last).
I shot all I could at him but there was no effect.
"And this is?" I asked Stormer who seemed to be the expert.
"Nitroblast!" He said. "We have no choice. We'll have to retreat."
I wasn't in the mood to argue with that order. We made a run for it and Nitroblast, Jetbug and Drilldozer pursued shooting at us constantly at us. Our Drop Ship had found a safe landing soon and as soon as we were on the ship's engines started and we were on our way. The thing on my mind was what will we do next?

2 comments:

  1. That was a really good story!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that it said "veterans" for Furno, Breeze, and Surge. So they're alpha members now?

    ReplyDelete