Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Break

Hi,
I will be taking a Christmas break so there will be no posts in December. I will be back posting again in January and will hopefully have Meltdown and Von Nebula to review. There might also be some reviews of other 2010 sets and even some from 2011 but I will probably get to 2011 reviews in February. Also I will start my Mission 2.0 in January so there is a lot to look forward to. Please note that I will still be on line but just not posting. Please share your thoughts,
matanui,

7 comments:

  1. Thanks :) My favourite new Hero's Surge 2.0, what's yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait til you start posting again. can every1 here follow my hero factory blog? http://herofactoryblog.blogspot.com/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Gresh96
    Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. matanui, I've been reading your stories. they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ Gresh96
    Thanks, I can't wait till you post the next part of the Dark Universe cause the first part was great.

    ReplyDelete