Sunday 2 January 2011

2010 Villain Review: Rotor

Hi,
My brother got Rotor for Christmas and I think he is really cool. I like Von Nebula better and at first I didn't like Rotor at all but now that I've seen him I think he's great. I would suggest getting him even if you don't think he looks that cool because when you get him you will probably like him for the following reasons...


The build was quite good but there's more going on with the legs than any other part of him. The blades are not as hard as the look and the arms are easy. It may sound like I didn't like it but it was quite good and better than Xplode and Corroder. I'll give the build a 9/10

There weren't many new pieces but there was a lot of re-colours. Rotor's helmet is the same as Vapour's but in orange. It looks cool but it doesn't have gaps for him to see through which marks it down a bit. Another new piece is common in the villains and that is the new armour piece and on this model it has stickers on it. While I'm on that point this set comes with 15 stickers which is not to good for younger children but once there on there on and you don't have to worry about them. Anyway, I'll give the new pieces a 7/10

Now for the playability. Its quite good because of the blades but you need some Hero's to battle him for the ultimate play experience. I'm giving the playability a 7/10

Overall Rotor is great. In my review of Von Nebula I suggested Rotor instead and that is because of the playability that he comes with. Overall, I'm giving him a 9/10


Next will be my Brothers opinion on Rotor because this is his set. Also I've got Bulk and Vapour so expect a review of that in the near future. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment