Saturday 5 November 2011

Mission 28: Going Under (1 of 3)

Mission:
Going Under
Team: 
Veterans Will Furno, Jimi Stringer and Dunkan Bulk with rookie Julius Nex and Daniel Rocka
Objective:
Confront the Witch Doctor and save Quatros from destruction.
Rocka's Log:

Once I returned to the Hero Factory and gave my mission report the workers at the Factory knew that we had to surprise Witch Doctor with something knew. When I returned to Quatros my fellow hero's were certainly surprised by it. I was the first Hero of the new XL series.
"Miss me?" I asked sarcastically.
"Not to much." Furno said with a smile.
I gave them each a quaza power pack because they looked like they needed charging up. They then explained the situation to me and I knew what we had to do go underground and save Stormer.
Since the main entrance had collapsed we had to find another one. Luckily Bulk knew where one was from our first assault on Quatros and all we had to do was hope it was intact.
Nex then approached me and asked: "How's it feel."
"What do you mean?" I replied.
"Being so big."
"I'm not really sure." I said. "I guess it makes me feel stronger but other than that it just feels like I'm... me."
"Its good to see you though." He said. "We were not sure that anyone was coming for us."
"I wasn't going to give up." I said. "I was going to get reinforcements no matter what, its just that I didn't think I was going to be a one-hero-army."
"Me neither." Nex said with a chuckle.
I was about to reply but Stringer cut me off. "We're here!" He said.
"Good." I said. "Now lets get down their and show Witch Doctor who he's messing with."

We had been travelling underground for a while and we eventually came to a fork in the path.
"What do we do?" Bulk asked. "Split up?"
"I don't think that's a good idea" I said. "We need to attack the Witch Doctor in high numbers. Nex?"
"The doc's this way according to the scanner." Nex said.
"Then that's the way we go." I ordered.
"But that's not the only thing I'm picking up." Nex said while stopping me from marching on. "I'm also picking up something much closer."
"What is it?" Furno asked.
"It's a Scorpio." Bulk whispered while stuttering in fear.
"Hey how did you know that?" Furno replied.
Bulk didn't have to say anything, he just pointed his finger down the tunnel.
"How did that thing even fit down here?" Stringer asked sarcastically.
"Don't know but it ain't staying." I said as I opened fire on the beast. At first it seemed like a good idea but the I realised how wrong I was. One shot went wrong suddenly the whole sealing came collapsing down on me and then I could feel a enormous weight pressing against me and if it hadn't been for my XL armour I be flattened. However, with or without the armour, I'm still stuck between a rock and a hard place...

1 comment: