Sunday 13 November 2011

Review Update

Hi,
Its been a while since I've made a post and with nothing much to blog about I decided just to do an overall update of reviews and some other stuff. There will probably be no reviews in November as Christmas is drawing near so I'll save all the reviews for December. Meanwhile I'll be finishing off Mission on Savage Planet which only has two missions to go. The story will be finished up by the end of November and will finish up the first series of missions. I am still deciding whether to change the style of missions for series two or keep it as it is, that is where you get your say. Please leave a comment bellow about whether you think I should change the style of the missions or keep them the same and also following the blog would be appreciated if your not already,
matanui,   

No comments:

Post a Comment