Sunday 16 October 2011

Hero Factory 2012 Final Pics!!!

Hi,
The title says it all. New pictures have been released now and Black Phantom looks 100 times better. All the others looks basically the same to me but their may be some differences here and their. I can't wait for these new sets and am eager to see them on shelf's. Here they are:


That was the pictures and also on a side note, sorry about the lack off posts over the last two weeks while I was focusing on another blog which I just started up. Which one is your favourite based of these final pics? Mine's either Black Phantom or Furno. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

4 comments:

  1. These aren't real, are they. They wouldn't use the original head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit shocked as well but I have checked and they are the official set pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah and i think the heroes are better than the viilans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They look so cool! I can't believe that Lego is already planing to make 4.0s!

    ReplyDelete