Monday 25 July 2011

2010 Villain Review: Thunder

Hi,
Yesterday was my birthday and Thunder was one of the presents I received. Today, I'm reviewing him and he is an awesome set and if you see him, don't hesitate to pick him up if you can. The following review will explain why...


First off, the build which was enjoyable and fits with the old style of building really well. Short but sweet, just like Meltdown and gets the same rating of 9/10

Again, new pieces are going to be done by talking about the pieces for what they were back then. The head is the main one and I'm going to start off with that. I admit that its smaller than I imagined but still cool and I like the square style its got. Another cool piece is the foot which, although is not a new mould, is now in an awesome silver colour, great for MoC's. You also get three weapon pieces which come together to make the claw and their really cool an bulky too. A lot of the other pieces are either seen in older sets or other in 2010. The new pieces get a 9/10

The design is one of my favourites and looks really cool The idea of the claw works well with his character and all the armour makes him look very bulked up. The legs may lac pieces but still feel bulky with the size of the pieces. I really like it and give a rating of 10/10

The playability is discuses in many other reviews of the 2010 villains so all I'm going to say here is 6/10

The overall rating for this set will be a high one due to the classic build and the look of the set which is arguably the most important part. Overall, it's a rating of 9/10


That was my review of the awesome 2010 set Thunder and all that's left to from 2010 is Mark Surge but I'm not sure when that'll be. But I do the know the next review will be the all new Rocka 3.0 which I also got for my birthday. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment