Monday 1 November 2010

Mission 12: Revenge (2 of 2)

Mission:
Revenge
Team:
Alpha Team Veteran Preston Stormer with Rookies Will Furno, Natalie Breez and Mark Surge
Objective:
Recapture Meltdown and Thunder who have recently escaped from prison.
Stormer's Log:

The mission was not going well. Furno was seconds away from certain doom and we were helpless to save him. We only had on choice.
"Surge, Breez!" I ordered. "Drop your weapons."
Surge and Breez did as I said then I to dropped my weapon as well.
"So predictable." Meltdown hissed. He released his grip on Furno and the rookie fell to the flour. We had thrown our weapons to the side but Furno's was right next to him I looked down at Furno and he winked back at me. I just needed to hope that the rookie could get the timing right.
"Now Thunder!" Meltdown hissed. "Trap these hero's with their own Hero Cuffs."
"Not today Meltdown!" Furno said as he grabbed his Dual-Fire Shooter and engulfed Meltdown in flames.
Meanwhile, Surge and Breez had recovered their weapons and were fighting Thunder. They were doing well but I wasn't sure how long they could keep it up for.
I recovered my weapon and went to help Furno fight Meltdown.
"Meltdown!" I shouted. "You have nothing to fight for!  Your boss, Von Nebula, has been captured! So why don't you just give up and submit to justice!"
"Ha!Ha!Ha!" Meltdown laughed. "I am not fighting for Von Nebula, I am fighting for a much greater cause: REVENGE!!!"
I had tried being nice and that didn't work. Now it was time to go on the offensive.
"Stormer!" Furno shouted. "My hero cores almost depleted. You have to continue this fight... alone."
I nodded then went to confront Meltdown. He shot first but I dodged his blast. I then returned fire with a rapid fire ice blast.
Meanwhile Thunder had just about had enough of Surge and Breez and had knocked them both unconscious. He then came charging towards me.
"You can't defeat both of us!" Meltdown hissed. "Your doomed!"
"Yeah!" Thunder continued. "And when were finished with you we'll deal with your friends over there!"
I had had enough of these two. I shot thunder in the feet and froze him to the ground. I the shot Meltdown. While the villain was dazed I hero-cuffed him. I also Hero-Cuffed Thunder for extra measures.

When we walked outside it was night time and the kids were all out trick-or-treating. But for us it was another day on duty. In fact, I don't think we ever get one off.

2 comments: