Monday 29 August 2011

2011 Hero Review: Bulk 3.0

Hi,
Its been a while since I've done a review and in the post today I received Bulk 3.0 and now I'm reviewing him so please enjoy...


The build was a basic one but all the hero's are like that so its another 8/10

The new pieces are cool and I really like the chest in silver. He also has the core and head in orange. He also has a cool helmet which is very defining as a wolf unlike Rocka's which didn't look a lot like his animal which is a lion. The feet look really good in silver and I just can't help but give the new pieces a 10/10

The design is cool but it doesn't seem to fit his character. The original Bulk was actually very bulky but the 3.0 version seems a lot more fast and stealthy and honestly not bulky at all. Still, he looks good he just doesn't fit his character so its a rating of 8/10

The playability is, as it always is probably always will be, a 5/10

The overall rating is a good one because I do really like this set it just doesn't fell like Bulk in the essence that he's not as armoured as he should be. In my opinion, Bulk 3.0 gets an overall rating of 8/10


That was my review of Bulk 3.0 and the next review will be on my brothers set, Nex 3.0. Until then, please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment