Sunday 25 July 2010

2010 Villain Review: Corroder

Hi,
I got Corroder yesterday and he is awesome. The only thing I don't like about him is the stickers. He is completely different to the other villain's. I think he is awesome and defiantly worth buying.


Their is only one major complaint with the Build: The Stickers. He comes with 15, but the stickers make him look more cool. The build was a lot better than Will Furno's but its still not as good as the Glatorian's. For those reasons I am giving the build a 7/10

The new pieces are good. The head is awesome, the horn is unique and I've never seen it in a Bionicle or HeroFactory set before. Another awesome part is the weapons, that's were most of the stickers go. The black Thornax Launcher is great for MoC's. That's really it for the new pieces. I'll give the new pieces a 9/10

The playability, same as the Will Furno, is not so good on its own. The only feature really is the Meteor Blaster. Thats why I am going to give the playability a 6/10

Overall I think this set is awesome and worth the price you pay. Together with some other hero's and villain's you've got a hour of fun on your hands. It is defiantly worth a 9/10


Expect a review of the Drop Ship coming soon. Please comment and follow.
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment