Friday 30 July 2010

Mission 1: A Explosive Beginning

Mission:
A Explosive Beginning
Team:
Rookies Will Furno, Natalie Breez and Mark Surge
Objective:
Stop Xplode's rampage on Fabulox 18 and repair any damage done to the mines on the planet.
Furno's Log:

It sounded like a straight forward mission: Stop Xplode and repair any damage. But the thing is those Briefing-Bots make everything sound straight forward.
Anyway, we found Xplode easily. But on a planet as quite as this you can hear a Explosion from a mile away. When we saw him I came up with a plan: I would distract the Villain while Breez and Surge outflanked him.
After I told them the plan Natalie said "Are you crazy, He'll destroy you."
"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I lied.
Natalie gave a small nod, then she and Mark went to do their part. But first I had to do mine...

I got behind him and shouted "HEY UGLY!!!" It seemed like a stupid idea but it got his attention.
"Is that it?" He said. "Just one Hero? The factory must running out of parts."
"You're so bad at fighting they decided to only send one Hero." I said.
"SO BAD AT FIGHTING!!!" He shouted, defiantly annoyed by my insult. "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S SO BAD AT FIGHTING!!!"
He shot his Meteor Blaster at me but I dodged it... just. I probably should of shut up then but I didn't "And apparently bad at aiming too."
I shot him with my Dual Fire Shooter but he didn't even flinch.
"I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!" Xplode Roared. I thought this was the end but just then I saw Xplode fall over with Mark Surge standing over him.
"Power Draining Cuffs" He said. "Handy for those tight spots."
"Good distraction." Natalie said. "You really made that Hot head mad."
"Thanks," I said "But we've got a mine to repair."
"Hey," Surge Complained. "Do we have to."
"It was part of our mission." I replied.

We repaired the Mine pretty easily. Then we took of to return to the factory. Our first Mission complete but we knew that their were more on the way. People are now calling me the next Preston Stormer but I'm not to sure about that. I guess only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment