Thursday 8 July 2010

2010 Hero Review: William Furno

Hi,
I've just got William Furno. He is Awesome. If you cant deicide about collecting this set or not. Buy this set and see if you like it, Its cheap so if you don't like it you haven't wasted a fortune. Anyway, onto the review.


The build was very simple. You don't really need the Instruction Booklet. However it is cool to see all the new pieces and how they attach on so I'll give it a 5/10

Their are a lot of new pieces, 8 different one's in total. The weapons are awesome. So is the helmet, it has a lot of detail, I looks similar to the one on Crotesius, driver of the Cendox V1.
The new body is awesome and The leg armour is very strong. I'll give it a 9/10

The playability is not so good on its own, but together with some of the other Hero's and Villains it would be very fun so I'll give a 5/10

Overall I think it is a great set. It may be a bit overpriced but I'm quite happy with it. All in all, I think it deserves a 8/10


I will try to get the others and review them soon. Please comment and follow.
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment