Saturday 24 September 2011

2011 Villain Review: Waspix

Hi,
My brother got this new set not so long ago and I will now review it and my brother will then tell you his opinion on it. So I do admit this set could have been better and its not really the best of the sets but its a good set and I would recommend it if you were fond of characters like Bitil for Bionicle. Now on with the review...

The build was not the best and I enjoyed Raw-Jaw's a lot more. It isn't much of a step up from a hero I would say for the price its not to good. I give it a 7/10

There aren't many new pieces on him except the head and his wings. He also has a corrupt quaza spike which is seen on the other villains for Savage Planet. His wings are cool but are a bit to big to be used as armour on MoC's. His head is all right but lacs any eye holes like the ones Raw-Jaw had. He also has a new part which is used to attach his second pair of arms on is good and provides well for MoCists. The new pieces get another 7/10

The design is good and the lack of armour isn't bad because it gives him more of a segmented insect like feel. The yellow and black colour scheme is nice and consistent and really does feel like a wasp. The design is great and gets a 9/10

The playability is all right but doesn't come with any projectiles unlike the 2010 villains and early 2011 ones. Its a 5/10

Overall, I like him but he is not my favourite and there are better sets out there. I would still recommend you get him but if you only want a couple of the Savage Planet sets then I would miss him out. The overall rating is an 8/10

I hope you enjoyed my review of Waspix and bellow is my brothers opinion. Since it is his set I do let him give his thoughts but I'm going to change the layout because the old one wasn't to good in my personal opinion. Now then, onto my brothers opinion...

I like Waspix because he has four arms which makes him look cool and unique. I also like his claws which work better than normal hands. I dislike the fact that his tail has limited articulation because the armour is to big on it. I give it the same as my brother which is an 8/10

That was my brothers opinion and I hope you like the new layout. I also hope that the review has helped you in deciding if you want to add Waspix to your collection or not. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment