Monday 23 August 2010

Preston Stormer Opinion

Hi,
I just did a review of Preston Stormer and I gave him a 7/10 As I said in the review Preston Stormer is my Brother's. This post is about his opinion on Preston Stormer. This is the first time I've done this and I may do it for the other sets he gets as well. Now onto my Brothers opinion:


I think the new pieces are cool. My favourite is the helmet because it has a cool design. I also like the body armour because it looks icy with the spikes. The leg armour is another cool piece because it makes him look more bulky. The colour scheme is cool but the black piece on his right are doesn't match the colour scheme. The part I don't like is the hollow arm. Overall I agree with my brother and give him a 7/10


That was my brothers opinion on Preston Stormer. Remember their will be no more HeroFactory reviews for a while. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment