Sunday 15 August 2010

2010 Hero Review: Natalie Breez

Hi,
I got Natalie Breez a while ago but forgot to review her. She is not my favourite Hero but she is still cool. Green seems to be the new female colour. Anyway, on with the review.


The Build, as always, was simple. You don't really need the instruction booklet but I used it when I'm building it the first time. I'm giving the build a 5/10

There are a lot of new pieces. 8 different one's. The Rookie chest plate is the same as Will Furno and Mark Surge (I don't have Surge yet) but in a different colour. The Hero Core is in a cool red but it doesn't match the head piece. The Helmet does look like a insect and that relates to the story because she can talk to wildlife, which includes insects, this is only a guess though. The Boomerang's are cool and are almost completely made of a strong rubber. I'll give it a 9/10

The playability is not so good on its own, but together with some of the other Hero's and Villains it would be very fun so I'll give a 5/10

Overall I like this Rookie. She has a cool colour scheme and nice pieces. All in all, I think she deserves a 8/10


Expect a review of Preston Stormer soon. Please comment and follow,
matanui,

No comments:

Post a Comment